These healthy banana oatmeal pancakes are so easy to make because the blender will do all the work for you! It takes about 10 minutes to prep and 10 minutes to have them ready to eat! I love this recipe because is gluten and dairy free and have no added sugars! The pancakes come out fluffy and delicious, the kids absolutely love them!
- 1/3 cup oats (quick oats or rolled oats, any kid will work the same)
- 1/4 almond flour
- 1 medium banana (about 2 oz)
- 2 eggs
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- *Optional: 1tbsp Monkfruit sweetener or any natural sweetener of your choice
- Blend all ingredients in a blender of food processor
2. Heat a pancake pan on medium heat and spray some coconut oil spray. Wait until the pan is warm before pouring the mix
3. Pour the mix in the pancake pan and wait about 3-4 minutes until you see bubbles forming on the top to flip the pancakes
4. Serve and top it off with the fruit of your choice, maple syrup or unsweetened powdered sugar and enjoy!